- Up to $15,900 salary packaging per financial year
- Fitness Passport & HCF Private Health Insurance discounts
- Casual & permanent part-time (7.5 - 15 hrs per wk) opportunities
- Weekend shifts only
- Pay rate based on experience
Royal Rehab Private Petersham is part of the Royal Rehab Group, a leading provider of disability and rehabilitation services. A 37 bed private rehabilitation hospital centrally located in Petersham NSW, Royal Rehab Private Petersham is close to public transport and with access to off street parking.
We provide the highest level of patient care through dedicated staff experienced in all major rehabilitation specialties. Multidisciplinary care is delivered to patients according to individualised patient goals and needs. Our sole focus is helping our patients achieve a better quality of life through rehabilitation, and we are constantly looking at new ways to help improve patient outcomes.
We know diversity makes Royal Rehab Private Petersham a great place to work and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the people we serve. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQA+, people with a disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
About the role..
Exciting opportunity for client-focused Physiotherapists to join our friendly and supportive Petersham weekend team. Working within the Allied Health Department, the successful candidate will work across our Inpatient services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assessment and therapy provision for a mixed caseload of patients, including neurological, patients across the Inpatient Rehab setting.
- Provision of gym based and aquatic physiotherapy (hydrotherapy) services.
- Case management and discharge planning for patients receiving Physiotherapy input, including attendance at case conferences and goal setting.
- Working collaboratively as part of the multidisciplinary teams in all settings.
- Supervision of Allied Health Assistants.
We are seeking self-motivated and friendly individuals with:
- A degree in Physiotherapy with current AHPRA registration.
- Willingness to learn and engage in new graduate education and training program.
- Previous experience in hospital or rehabilitation environment desirable.
- Previous experience working with neurological disorders including stroke and Parkinson’s Disease desirable.
- Ability to swim/confidence to lead classes independently in an aquatic environment.
- Immunization status clearance (including COVID19 Certificate or proof of medical exemption).
- Must be available to work weekends and public holidays.
What we offer…
- Salary Packaging: Up to $15,900 salary packaging per FBT year (potential $5,206 in tax savings)
- Benefits: Fitness Passport & HCF Private Health Insurance discounts
- Career growth: Genuine career opportunities
- Work life balance: Flexible work arrangements
- Salary: Competitive remuneration
- Leadership: Supportive and experienced leadership team
- Culture: Friendly and close-knit team environment
We are proud of our diverse and skilled team of passionate healthcare and support professionals committed to delivering the very best for the people we serve. A career at Royal Rehab is the opportunity to make a difference with a progressive and innovative organisation, built on a rich history of community care since 1899.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, address the essential criteria in your cover letter and CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW to start your journey with us!
Please note, only applicants that address this essential criteria will be considered.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a current criminal record check working with children check, employment history and referee checks.
A career with Royal Rehab Private Petersham is an opportunity to collaborate, grow and make a difference with an iconic organisation recognised as a leader in rehabilitation and disability support.
*All final applicants for this position will be requested to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination immunisation record or medical exemption certificate as part of the recruitment process* We do not provide sponsorship and no agencies please.
Emma Scriven, Allied Health Manager
Phone: (02) 8585 4900