Visiting hours: Monday – Sunday: 3.00pm – 8.00pm
Please refer below for the latest information for visitors including our COVID-19 safety measures.
In line with NSW Health restrictions, visitors must wear a surgical mask before entering and while inside the facility.
All visitors will be screened on entry and must follow the advice of our staff at all times. This includes following instructions on visitor limits which may change from time to time.
Inpatient visiting hours: 3:00pm to 8:00pm daily. Visitors can stay a maximum of three (3) hours.
Number of visitors for inpatients: Two (2) visitors per day.
Visitors will be permitted if they:
- Do not have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Have not tested positive to COVID-19 within the past 10 days.
- Have not been asked to isolate by a health official.
- Have had at least two doses of a recognised COVID-19 vaccine (unless they have a medical exemption)
- Adhere to entry screening and a temperature check on arrival.
- Show evidence of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Advise us of overseas travel.
- Advise us if you are a close contact of a known case *check current NSW Health mandates.
- Wear a surgical mask throughout the visit and while in the facility.
- Practice physical distancing – stay 1.5 metres from others.
- Regularly use hand sanitiser which is available throughout our facility.
- During periods of high community transmission, comply with COVID-19 testing requirements at the time of your visit.
- Advise us if you test positive to COVID-19 on either RAT or PCR test within 48 hours of your visit.