- Temp New Graduate Role until 5 Feb 2023
- Salary Packaging Available
- Inner West, Sydney
Royal Rehab Private Petersham (previously known as MetroRehab Hospital) is a 37 bed private hospital specialising in multidisciplinary medical rehabilitation for both inpatients and day patients. Royal Rehab Private Petersham is centrally located in Petersham, close to public transport and with ample street parking.
Highly regarded for our specialist rehabilitation programs, Royal Rehab Private Petersham
is also renowned for neurological rehabilitation including stroke and Parkinson’s rehabilitation. We also provide expertise in orthopaedic and musculoskeletal, cancer and cardiac rehabilitation as well as reconditioning and pain management programs.
With over 30 years of experience in providing private rehabilitation services, we are dedicated to promoting the independence of our patients and the development of our staff.
Royal Rehab Private Petersham is proudly owned by Royal Rehab, a leading provider of rehabilitation and disability support services with over 120 years of experience.
About the role..
We are seeking casual Exercise Physiologists to join our team. Working within the Allied Health Department, the successful candidate will work across our Day Program and Outpatient services, including Hydrotherapy.
Your main Duties will include:
- Assessment and therapy provision for a mixed caseload of patients, including neurological, patients across the Day Rehab and Outpatient settings
- Provision of gym based and hydrotherapy services
- Case management and discharge planning for patients receiving Exercise Physiology input, including attendance at case conferences and goal setting
- Working collaboratively as part of the multidisciplinary teams in all settings
- Supervision of Allied Health Assistants and students as required
We seek a self-motivated and friendly individual with:
- A degree in Exercise Physiology with current ESSA accreditation
- Willingness to learn and engage in education and training programs
- Ability to swim/confidence to lead classes independently in an aquatic environment, or willingness to undergo training
- Previous experience in hospital or rehabilitation environment desirable
- Previous experience working with neurological disorders including stroke and Parkinson’s Disease desirable
- New graduates will be considered
What we offer…
- Supportive & experienced leadership team
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Genuine career opportunities
- Salary packaging + benefits
If you are interested in joining the team at Royal Rehab Private Petersham, APPLY NOW and address the essential criteria in your cover letter.
Please note, only applicants that address this criteria will be considered.
Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a current criminal record check, working with children check, employment history and referee checks.
*All final applicants for this position will be requested to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination immunisation record or medical exemption certificate as part of the recruitment process* We do not provide sponsorship and no agencies please.
We are proud of our diverse and skilled team of passionate healthcare and support professionals committed to delivering the very best for the people we serve. A career at Royal Rehab Private Petersham is the opportunity to make a difference with a progressive and innovative organisation, built on a rich history of community care since 1899.
We know diversity makes Royal Rehab Private Petersham a great place to work and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the people we serve. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQA+, people with a disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Further Enquiries: Emma Scriven
Ph: (02) 8585 4900 Email: Emma.Scriven@royalrehab.com.au