- Up to $15,900 salary packaging per FBT year
- Fitness Passport & HCF Private Health Insurance discounts
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Petersham location
Royal Rehab Private Petersham is part of the Royal Rehab Group, a leading provider of disability and rehabilitation services. A 37 bed private rehabilitation hospital centrally located in Petersham NSW, Royal Rehab Private Petersham is close to public transport and with access to off street parking.
We provide the highest level of patient care through dedicated staff experienced in all major rehabilitation specialties. Multidisciplinary care is delivered to patients according to individualised patient goals and needs. Our sole focus is helping our patients achieve a better quality of life through rehabilitation, and we are constantly looking at new ways to help improve patient outcomes.
We know diversity makes Royal Rehab Private Petersham a great place to work and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the people we serve. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQA+, people with a disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
About the role…
Royal Rehab Private Petersham is currently seeking a dedicated healthcare professional with a profound commitment to transformational leadership for the position of Director of Clinical Services (DCS). If you are an individual who possesses a passion for enhancing patient outcomes and delivering unparalleled care, we warmly invite you to explore the exceptional career opportunity that awaits within our dynamic team.
In the role of Director of Clinical Services, you will hold a pivotal position within our organization, reporting directly to the Executive Director Hospitals. Your responsibilities will entail collaborating closely with key stakeholders to strategically navigate and lead our clinical and operational initiatives, ensuring they are perfectly aligned with our overarching organizational strategy.
This leadership opportunity allows you to foster a collaborative culture, set high-performance standards for our team, and be accountable for leading all clinical services and workforce management. Your primary objective will be to ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality patient services throughout the hospital.
Key responsibilities include:
- Role model constructive leadership behaviours, coach managers, and build a collaborative culture with high performing teams
- Monitor and achieve agreed performance targets for the Hospital and achieve excellence in the delivery of clinical services
- Promote and maintain high levels of customer service resulting in improved client satisfaction
- Promote and ensure clinical and corporate governance is embedded as a business-as-usual strategy
- Lead the nursing and allied health services to ensure statutory requirements are met
- Ensure effective delegation of day-to-day nursing and allied health management functions.
This position is ideally suited to a candidate with leadership experience in healthcare, strong business acumen, and a proven track record in clinical governance and quality initiatives.
- Registered Nurse – full registration with AHPRA
- Appropriate graduate qualifications and, preferably post graduate qualifications in healthcare or business management
- Meet requirements for Director of Nursing as outlined in the Private Health Facilities Regulation 2017 (5 years post basic or post graduate nursing experience & 1-year administrative experience in a position equivalent to or more senior than a Nursing Unit Manager in a private health facility or a public hospital)
- Previous senior healthcare leadership and management experience with a strong track record in building synergistic multidisciplinary teams
- Strong understanding of hospital finances and a commercial orientation
- Experience in clinical governance, continuous improvement, quality initiatives and customer service excellence
- Demonstrated highly developed and innovative problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Care Standards and ability to manage resources to deliver safe and high-quality care
- Strong understanding of rehabilitation needs for patients with complex disability, severe injury or high health care needs.
What we offer...
- Salary Packaging: Up to $15,900 salary packaging per financial year
- Benefits: Fitness Passport & HCF Private Health Insurance discounts
- Career growth: Genuine career opportunities
- Work life balance: Flexible work arrangements
- Salary: Competitive remuneration
- Leadership: Supportive and experienced leadership team
- Culture: Friendly and close-knit team environment
We are proud of our diverse and skilled team of passionate healthcare and support professionals committed to delivering the very best for the people we serve. A career at Royal Rehab is the opportunity to make a difference with a progressive and innovative organisation, built on a rich history of community care since 1899.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, address the essential criteria in your cover letter and CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW to start your journey with us!
Please note, only applicants that address this essential criteria will be considered.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a current criminal record check working with children check, employment history and referee checks.
A career with Royal Rehab Private Petersham is an opportunity to collaborate, grow and make a difference with an iconic organisation recognised as a leader in rehabilitation and disability support.
*All final applicants for this position will be requested to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination immunisation record or medical exemption certificate as part of the recruitment process* We do not provide sponsorship and no agencies please.