- Casual opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Up to $15,900 salary packaging per FBT year (potential $5,206 in tax savings)
- Fitness Passport & HCF Private Health Insurance discounts
- Inner West, Sydney
Royal Rehab Private Petersham is part of the Royal Rehab Group, a leading provider of disability and rehabilitation services. A 37 bed private rehabilitation hospital centrally located in Petersham NSW, Royal Rehab Private Petersham is close to public transport and with access to off street parking.
We provide the highest level of patient care through dedicated staff experienced in all major rehabilitation specialties. Multidisciplinary care is delivered to patients according to individualised patient goals and needs. Our sole focus is helping our patients achieve a better quality of life through rehabilitation, and we are constantly looking at new ways to help improve patient outcomes.
We know diversity makes Royal Rehab Private Petersham a great place to work and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the people we serve. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQA+, people with a disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
About the role..
Exciting opportunity for enthusiastic Assistants in Nursing to join our dynamic team in Petersham. The purpose of the Assistant in Nursing role is to care for and assist patients in their rehabilitation treatment under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. On street parking and after hours car park access available.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing patient care within the inpatient rehabilitation setting.
- Promoting the development of therapeutic relationships with the aim of facilitating the patient’s rehabilitation goals.
- Supporting the objectives and philosophy of the hospital.
- Contributing to the person’s rehabilitation goals in accordance with Royal Rehab Private Petersham Hospital’s vision, purpose and values.
We are seeking self-motivated, driven and friendly individuals passionate about supporting patients with respect, compassion and dignity.
- Level 3 Certificate and/or undergraduate nursing student.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with working in a multidisciplinary team.
What we offer…
- Salary Packaging: Up to $15,900 salary packaging per FBT year (potential $5,206 in tax savings)
- Benefits: Fitness Passport & HCF Private Health Insurance discounts
- Career growth: Genuine career opportunities
- Work life balance: Flexible work arrangements
- Salary: Competitive remuneration
- Leadership: Supportive and experienced leadership team
- Culture: Friendly and close-knit team environment
We are proud of our diverse and skilled team of passionate healthcare and support professionals committed to delivering the very best for the people we serve. A career at Royal Rehab Private Petersham is the opportunity to make a difference with a progressive and innovative organisation, built on a rich history of community care since 1899.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, address the essential criteria in your cover letter and CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW to start your journey with us!
Please note, only applicants that address this essential criteria will be considered.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a current criminal record check working with children check, employment history and referee checks.
A career with Royal Rehab Private Petersham is an opportunity to collaborate, grow and make a difference with an iconic organisation recognised as a leader in rehabilitation and disability support.
*All final applicants for this position will be requested to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination immunisation record or medical exemption certificate as part of the recruitment process* We do not provide sponsorship and no agencies please.
Nursing Unit Manager, Marie Pascoe
Ph: (02) 8585 4900